New policies and reimbursement structures are demanding greater efficiencies in the delivery of healthcare. Our team understands that well-placed technology coupled with quality of care initiatives drives value-based patient-centric care across the continuum of care. To meet the growing need for technology to interface and drive higher quality of care, service and better health outcomes, innovative approaches are needed.
Under the leadership of Eric Odero, Systems Integration Expert, we assist organizations in determining their individual Healthcare IT needs. We consider every aspect of your healthcare delivery system in our opportunity assessment to ensure that you are meeting new reimbursement models and quality standards of care. To get you over the finish line, we also provide an additional element to our services - experienced and top-of-class implementation and training.
To this end, we provide the following services:
1. An opportunity assessment with a high level IT system integration review that considers your EMR, care plans, and billing
2. Selection of appropriate IT solutions meeting your organization's specific needs and initiatives that includes single-sign-on, interfaces and interoperabilty.
3. Assist in the development of a strategic plan and implementation process that includes workflow redesign to optimize services
4. Project management oversight and management of operations for end-user training workshops in multiple facilities
5. Design appropriate curricula, training schedules and reporting
6. Recruit, train and manage credentialed trainers for end-ser training and physician personalization labs, and operations including the coordination of all training facilities' logistics, equipment, and resources necessary for training
The Systems Integration Team at Virginia Burchett Consulting is confident that like other organizations we've partnered with, you too can apply new innovative approaches that will allow you to deliver cost-effective value-based care that is patient-centric allowing you to care for the whole person and achieve a higher level of coordination of care for the patients you serve.
Many experts assert that care coordination across the continuum of care is essential to improving the quality and accessibility of care. Creating interoperable health IT ecosystems that provide data sharing among organizations will allow for the delivery of care to be tailored to the needs of individual patients. To this end, healthcare IT systems need to be evaluated in a systematic and outcomes driven manner to deploy effective population health management tools that include both prevention and the management of chronic conditions all with the intent of coordinating patient care and improving health outcomes.
The amount of healthcare data is increasing exponentially making the need for safe, secure data exchange essential. Providers need to be able to have access to all the pieces that contribute to the larger picture of a patient’s health. This is where systems integration comes in. Without appropriate interfaces, API’s, interoperability and the ability to share data and workflow differences, organizations have trouble succeeding in delivering quality, timely care to their patients.
Organizations that innovate and forge new alliances with technology and services to transform traditional medicine will survive the movement toward cost-containment initiatives. These organizations will also position themselves to meet the regulatory standards that appear to be unachievable today.
We’ve created a Systems Integration and Implementation service that is fully customized to your organization’s needs. Our dedicated and knowledgeable team will work with you through an innovative project management approach that will allow you to build upon the current system you have and capitalize on new innovations in the industry. With this offering, you receive the following:
Copyright © 2020 Virginia Burchett Consulting - All Rights Reserved.